Lebron James Signed Contract With Warner Bros

lebron james and warner bros

NBA Superstar Lebron James signed a new two year deal with entertainment giant Warner Bros., last Wednesday that will see Lebron's "creative footprint touch all areas of the Studio, with plans for projects in television, film and original digital content".


According to Kevin Tsujihara, Chairman and CEO of Warner Bros, said: "LeBron James has one of the most powerful, well-known brands in the world and we are excited to be in business with him", (and his company SpringHill Entertainment).

"The combination of LeBron's global media presence and Warner Bros.' unmatched production and distribution expertise is a big win for fans everywhere," he added.

Lebron said on interview, "Connecting with my fans and telling meaningful stories have always been my passion,

"In everything I've done, from Nike commercials to 'Uninterrupted' and 'Survivor's Remorse,' it's always about connecting with people of all ages and providing unique content they can all enjoy."  
"And I've always loved movies, which makes Warner Bros. the ultimate partner to help us continue to push the envelope. I can't wait to see what we come up with,"

Lebron James who plays in "Trainwreck", new romantic with co-star Amy Schumer and Bill Hader, said he won't be giving up the NBA for Hollywood. He said that "I ain't no movie star."
"I know my day job".

Watch out for Lebron James with the Cleveland Cavaliers next season of NBA.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.