Ruru Madrid: The New Rising Kapuso Star

Ruru Madrid
PHILIPPINES -One of the most busiest Kapuso Young actor today is Ruru Madrid. A GMA "Protégé" product who later bacame a new rising Kapuso Star, making a new name in Philippine TV because of his several appearances in GMA TV Programs and Dramas.

He is one of the stars in GMA primetime series "Akin Pa Rin ang Bukas" and the new thriller/suspense drama series "Dormitoryo". 

He can also be seen performed in Sunday All Stars every Sunday together with his team the "Team Tweethearts".

On his one interview, he said that, “Natutuwa naman po ako na the whole week na pala akong napapanood. Halos araw-araw po ay may trabaho tayo."
"I am glad that they can see me the whole week. Almost every day we have work.
He also added, “Wala naman akong reklamo dahil ito ang gusto kong gawin, at nakakatulong ako sa pamilya ko."
"I don't have any complaints because this is what I want to do and I can help my family."
True. His work is a big help to his family and in their family business.
According to gis interview in PEP.ph on GMA Annex Building, Ruru said that, “Nagpapasalamat ako sa GMA-7 dahil sa tuluy-tuloy na pagsuporta nila sa akin.
"I was very thankful to GMA-7 because of the continuous support they gave me"
“Pinapirma nga po nila ako ng kontrata, at sobra akong masaya kasi nagtiwala po sila sa atin.
"They ask me to sign a contract and I was very happy because they trusted me".
"Panay lang ang pasasalamat ko,”
"Purely just grateful I am,"
(google translate)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.